Rare Exports Guild Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DKP

The Application you've all ben waiting for...

2 posters

Go down

The Application you've all ben waiting for... Empty The Application you've all ben waiting for...

Post  Vul Fri May 08, 2009 1:03 pm

...you just don't know it, yet.lol!

Hi, My name is Vul (Stu-pot I.R.L.). I enjoy long walks in the park, fun and frolics. Damn its not a Lonely Hearts Column.

It has been a desire of mine for as long as I can remember (I forget easily) to join Rare Exports, why? I love raiding, and from what I have observed, heard and read; your guild has the ability to help me to do what I love once again. In return, I can promise to be a member who (depending on the situation) will be mature, humorous, confident and ALWAYS competent. I also know the value of "a helping hand" as such I am hardly ever Selfish.

Previous Guilds: Latenight Loonies (Lack of progression)
Carnivale (Disbanded)
Cerberus (Took a long break)
Sacrifice (I moved house and got kicked due to inactivity)
Lost Souls (I helped them to finally run Naxx10/25 with Jekin, then after a disagreement with Svandor's decision to not gear everyone up in naxx10 I had enough.)
Excercitum (Current: Jekin and I started the guild, he's now playing WAR)

CHARACTER:Bloodelf Paladin, 80, Prot, Healer.

GEAR:
Main, Tank: Mainly 10 man gear, with approx 4 items from Heroic Raids (Naxx)
Off, Healer: Heroic Dungeon's and Naxx 10 off spec rolls.

AGE: Currently I'm 20 but will be 21 next (no lies!)... mid June. I live in an appartment by myself, in Sheffield England, about 20 minutes drive from Turash.

-If you have any, who are your friends in the guild?
/s "F-wiends?" /shy

DKP: The DKP system is Logical and fair, from the theory that I have read. Its practical application should make loot fairer than the need/greed spam. Just wondering though, if the item is needed by one person only, does it still pass through the DKP system?

Availability:
Currently: Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday. I am usually online over the weekend (Given my schedule at work, I either finish at 18:30 server or 00:00)
Here's where it gets interesting, I'm sitting my finals at University, then will be looking for full time employment, so after the 20th of June my circumstances may change.

Alts: Hukun, LvL 75 Tauren Enhancement Shaman

Cleared: Naxx10, OS 10/25, VoA 10/25
Partial: Naxx 25, Progressed in EoE 10, but due to raid composition it was impossible.

I know I've been talking a lot, but thats me... Just to add some more to this application.
Here's my armory Link: Sorry if it's got my heal-a-din set. http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Ravenholdt&n=Vul

As a Bloodelf, my Trollish isn't too good, but *clearsh throat* affraid You be gettin' enoomoos history 'ere mon, 'n I wanna be part of da saga.... mon!

Vul

Back to top Go down

The Application you've all ben waiting for... Empty Re: The Application you've all ben waiting for...

Post  Akkrann Fri May 08, 2009 3:40 pm

Looks okay, my account is not payed for some days so i'll be online at monday or tuesday lol ^^""
Sorry about this, it happened only once in the past three years. Now its the second.

wait.......................................... Turash has friends o.O

hmmm
Akkrann
Akkrann

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uUiDDWi8k1o

Back to top Go down

The Application you've all ben waiting for... Empty Re: The Application you've all ben waiting for...

Post  Vul Fri May 08, 2009 3:50 pm

not just "Friends" RL Friends!!!

Thanks for the speedy reply but
"Looks okay"... what's that mean. Very Happy or Sad or Shocked

Vul

Back to top Go down

Post  Akkrann Sat May 09, 2009 12:26 am

It means we will invite you and we will see how you are doing Razz
Akkrann
Akkrann

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uUiDDWi8k1o

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down